5 Minute Makeup
Article was written by BFR's founder Leslie Munsell
Let’s say you have 5 minutes to get some makeup on to get out the door and you’re going somewhere you need to be on the glam side. What do you do?
Here’s how I did it for a formal occasion recently and it was literally a 5 minute
makeup application. Of course, I pulled my hair back in an elegant chignon. No time for hair!
1. Prepared my skin with a little Beauty For Real Skin Revival Vital Nutrient
Serum and Hydrate and Glo Oil – estimate 20 seconds
2. Perfected my complexion with MVP Tinted Moisturizer + Concealer -
estimate 70 seconds
3. Filled in my brows with Anastasia Brow Wiz- estimate 30 seconds
4. Popped a bit of Pink Sands eye shadow from Beauty For Real Golden Hour
Palette in the inner corner of my eye to brighten my eyes- estimate 15
5. Curled my lashes and applied tons of Hi-Def Mascara ( This is the most
important part and best mascara is key) 60 seconds
6. Blush + Glo on the cheeks for color and on top of cheekbones for
luminous glo- estimate 45 seconds
7. I only had 1 minute left so I applied D-Fine Lip Neutral Lip Liner and
Barely There Lip Cream for the perfect nude. If I had another minute
before my husband left me home, I’d have put on Really Red Lip Cream
for a touch more elegance.
Here’s the result - what do you think? I bet you can do it that quick too!